24.1.11

Why Utah is Incredible

I apologize for those of you who don't live in Utah, because you're truly missing out. The purple mountains, the Great Salt Lake, the rivers, the southern desert. You can't even comprehend. This right here is a map of a bike ride. IT IS AMAZING. My watch can graph this. I've also hiked this same trail. Its called the Wasatch Crest Trail. Its amazing. It gets you so high in the air. You can see the valley west of the Wasatch Mountain Range (Salt Lake Valley) and the valley east of the mountains (Midway County). Its so awesome. And at the top of the crest you look down into Park City Skiing Resort which is in Midway County, Alta and Snowbird which are in Salt Lake County. Incredible!! Also, you pass through Desolation lake, which I'll show you in a couple posts. Its so pretty. Hardly anyone goes up there. And I can't explain it anymore in this post. To be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment